The Missouri Flag was adopted March 23rd, 1913. Due to Missouri being the 24th state in the Union, there are 24 stars on the Missouri Flag. The size and strength of Missouri are represented by the bears on the Missouri Flag. The crescent stands for Missouri being the second state made by the Louisiana Purchase.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
– Made from long lasting Nylon
– Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
– Double thickness/texture of the “Standard Quality” flags
– Long lasting, bright and beautiful
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.