The Nevada Flag was adopted on June 8th, 1991. The state is symbolized by the star. The colors represent silver which is one of the largest mineral product of Nevada. Because Nevada was admitted into the Union during the Civil War, the state motto is Battle Born. The emblem is beside two sprays of sagebrush which is Nevada’s state flower.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
– Made from long lasting Nylon
– Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
– Double thickness/texture of the “Standard Quality” flags
– Long lasting, bright and beautiful
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.