3rd National Confederate Flag – CSA – cotton – 12 X 18 inch with grommets
Third National flag of the Confederate States of America
Also known as the Blood Stained Banner used from 4 March 1865 until end of Civil War later in 1865
Following the line of flags adopted for the new confederacy, this is the final version of the flag of the Confederate States of America in their rebellion against the Union.
The 2nd flag of the Confederacy, with its white field, was too similar to a truce flag. Therefore a red bar was added to the end of the flag with few other changes.
- – Beautiful, full textured and striking
- – Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
- – Designs are embroidered
- – Attaches easily to any flag pole
- 2nd National Confederate Flag (the Stainless Banner), Buy 2 get 1 free, Civil War Flag, Confederate States of America (CSA) - The Confederacy, Cotton, Flag, Flags of the Confederate States of America (CSA), Other Rebel Items, Second Confederate Flag, Toms favorites
- Rated 0 out of 5
- Add to cart