Rebel Flag Subdued Patch -Grey – Confederate Battle Flag Patch – 2 x 3 inch
Add To Wishlist
NEW ITEM, Daytona Bike Week Patch
Also called “The Southern Cross”, “Army of Tennessee Battle Flag”, “Confederate Naval Jack”. Grey Version.
This is the most recognized of all Confederate Flags. It has one star for each member of the Confederacy with the “x” pattern (called a saltier) denoting progress and strength.
This is the stealthy version of the patch allowing you to sneak up on rebel haters.
- 3×2 inch
- Embroidered Patch for Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Twill Fabric.
- Customize your Clothing with Patches
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing