On sale discounted. Lightweight. Buy 3. Large amount now in stock. Buy before they are gone. Last confederate image in state flags.
State has discontinued the flag. The Mississippi Flag was adopted on February 7th, 1894. The colors of the Mississippi Flag are for the national colors, red, white, and blue. The Confederate Fag shows it was once part of the Confederacy. The 13 stars in the Confederate Flag show the original 13 colonies.
USpatriotFlags.com will redesign this flag.
- Our most popular quality level
- Disappearing heritage
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant inks
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
- – Fair weather outdoor display
- – Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
- – Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- – Seasonal decoration, home use
- – Demonstrations, protests, parades